DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was garbage in the middle of 476 (PA) tonight. I was cruising at about 80 and saw a bag of garbage in my lane - i then swerved to avoid it and hit another piece that fell out and cracked my front bumper :mad: :mad: :mad: I am soooo pissed. I just spent an hour today cleaning the road grime off that bumper. I guess ill just jave to pick up a new front end.....poor me. On another note does anyone have a pic of their 2G with just a new front end (not a whole kit.)? If so I'd appreciate seing them. thanks all

·
Registered
69 Posts
I believe it. Pa doesn't keep their roads clean at all. When me and all my boys were on our way to Carlisle this year, we were following some honda's (all w/ body kits) and one of them hit a blown out tire in the middle lane and ripped its front completly off. They tried so hard to find the truck that blew its tire, but couldnt.

·
Registered
445 Posts
thevidon said:
On another note does anyone have a pic of their 2G with just a new front end (not a whole kit.)? If so I'd appreciate seing them. thanks all
Do you mean a 95/96 with a 97/98 bumper? If so, check out these pics of my ride.

back

front

front left

·
Registered
53 Posts
Espo said:
I believe it. Pa doesn't keep their roads clean at all. When me and all my boys were on our way to Carlisle this year, we were following some honda's (all w/ body kits) and one of them hit a blown out tire in the middle lane and ripped its front completly off. They tried so hard to find the truck that blew its tire, but couldnt.

I'd have to totally agree with that. PA roads suck balls!! They're barely good enough for the Amish horse drawn carriages let alone cars. Maybe that's why PA drivers tend to suck too.... :confused:

·
Registered
495 Posts
this might not have anything to do w/ your situation. a couple yrs. ago, i got into a minor accident. received damage to front bumper cover but not bumper. my car is a talon. i called the eagle
dealership to order a new one. well, eagle has dicontinued production of 1g bumper covers. so, my talon now has an eclipse
front end. not a big deal. just thought i'd pass that along.

·
Registered
14 Posts
well I hate to tell ya but the dealership lied to you, A lil ol granny w/ a leadfoot in a pontiac side-swiped my dsm and i went to get an estimate on it and they had a parts book w/ front bumpers in it...

·
Registered
495 Posts
f*ckin satan bastards. you would think customer service should be their top priority. how is a factory dealership so incompetent about their own product? that just freakin fries me. what the hell is wrong with them?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hope that didnt make ya too mad
all I know is, the dude looked up parts and all,
try a new dealership?

·
Elite DSMtalker
3,738 Posts
moneypit said:
f*ckin satan bastards. you would think customer service should be their top priority. how is a factory dealership so incompetent about their own product? that just freakin fries me. what the hell is wrong with them?
90% if the people working at an eagle dealership probably haven't even seen one since 98, much less know how or where to fix it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts