DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So you may recognize that i've been busy with emblems and badges over the last couple years... well I'm getting ready to move forward with the creation of some genuine CF lettering for a few challengers and chargers (hemi 6.1, HEMI, etc.) and i wanted to extend the offer over here and see if anyone had interest in having and of the stock emblems cut from CF. I'd need pics and dimensions supplied, and they may need to be sized slightly different depending on inside corner radius (to allow for tool cutting) but i should be able to replicate fairly well, the stock letter emblem in genuine CF. Not the cheapest thing in the world to do, but I figured if there were still any DSM show cars, it might be a nice touch. Post up if you're interested and i'll take inventory in a few days. spread the word if you know and stealth/3kgt guys too. One off stuff is possible, but would come at more of a premium. Multiples of the same lettering would be desired so grab a friend. :)

In the picture below, you can see a sample of some cut letters. disregard the black piece they're sitting on, it would just be the actual carbon fiber pieces.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Well I will take a gsx one when you get them done! Also if you do the mitsubishi sticker on the back Ill take one of those too. Are you going to do the ones that go on the front of the car? The Mitsubishi emblem.

Subscribed!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have the front diamond logo available already. could you hook me up with a nice close picture and dimensions of the GSX? and whatever else?

·
Site Administrator
4,661 Posts
I have a new, in package GSX emblem which is not installed on my car. I can take pictures and hopefully get some measurements for you.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am also interested in a gsx logo.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Yeah, I was just about to buy something from him but his vendor status was cancelled. Wiggy did a mock up of the one I wanted, Ill try and find it.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah. He's still trying to work it out. I even asked if he wanted to go halves with me on it but it's rediculous. Like 300/month and you have to buy 3 months. That's a lot of dough to put out there to sell a few badges.

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Looks good Nate!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts