DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok here is the deal, I did a 6bolt swap on my 97gsx my self:cool: . The car starts and runs but at idle the car misfires real bad:tat: , and when you start the car the rpm goes to like 4000 rps then goes to almost 0 and it will keep doing that off and on also the car iddle real bad:confused: . I have no idea whats wrong with my car. I had my friend come take alook at it and he said that he thinks its somthing to do with the fuel or vacum. Oh if it help my car is stock except of a couple of little things. I checked my timeing and is ok so im lost.:confused:

97gsx/6bolt/greddy fmic/greddy turbo timer/greddy ebc/3in stright pipe exst/injen intake

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
IAC motor. What you can do is turn on the AC (if you have it) and see if the RPM's adjust for it. It should adjust RPMs for added voltage load as well like Lights, fans, etc.

Oh and in case you don't know where this is, its located under the Throttle body. It has a 6 prong plug. Its either aluminum with brown plastic or all plastic Black (newer version)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.