DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well... I been messing with hondas for about a year and a half ago... kinda had a little personal go with my honda (hit 11's) and i got it so now im back to DSM'S!

Ok anyways, I have a ported Big 16g, 650cc injectors and my main concern is if my fuel pump is going to be enough for it. I currently have a Walbro 190. the max ill be pushing if about 20 PSI and will be tuned on DSM link.

I swear i feel like a total Noob again!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet.... now another question

I need to take my car to emmision's.... does anyone know if it will pass with DSM Link?

or do i have to put the stock injectors, and a stock ECU back in?

·
Registered
26 Posts
As long as you don't have a CEL you will be fine. My setup is a EVO III 16G, 550's, AFC NEO, catless 3" turbo back exhaust, etc. and I passed just fine. The CEL is the big thing in IL now. My Jeep is an '86, and I don't even have to get it checked anymore because they say it's too old to check.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
herGSX said:
As long as you don't have a CEL you will be fine. My setup is a EVO III 16G, 550's, AFC NEO, catless 3" turbo back exhaust, etc. and I passed just fine. The CEL is the big thing in IL now. My Jeep is an '86, and I don't even have to get it checked anymore because they say it's too old to check.

yea I don't have a cat either and i was thinking about putting one on for emmision's(because that was required back in the day). So I think I should be fine then!

Same with my civic! its a 93 SI and everything buy the care minimum is there! hahaha my exhaust is a 3 inch pipe going of to the side of the bumper! did i mention its a DD street car! hahaha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts