DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Learn to read. These forums are a goldmine of info. Lots and lots of 400hp recipes. I'd suggest starting small and learning what your doing first. Learn to make 250hp, then 300hp and up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Learn to read. These forums are a goldmine of info. Lots and lots of 400hp recipes. I'd suggest starting small and learning what your doing first. Learn to make 250hp, then 300hp and up.
I have just looking around for other suggestions.
So far I got a walbro 400 LPH fuel pump with re wire kit.

MLS 3 layer head gasket.

ARP head studs.

Inter cooler.

Big 16g turbo.

ACT 2600 with solid street disk.

PTE fuel injectors 780cc

Wide band

exhaust

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Big 16g won't get you to 400. But it will make one hell of a fun street car. You still need an adjustable fpr and a way to tune it. You might get lucky and already have an eprom ecu. If not, start hunting for one. I bought a 2g eprom for $100 a couple months ago on ebay, deals are still out there.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Most tune with ecmlink. Some of the old guys burn their own chips but thats not common.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Big 16g won't get you to 400. But it will make one hell of a fun street car. You still need an adjustable fpr and a way to tune it. You might get lucky and already have an eprom ecu. If not, start hunting for one. I bought a 2g eprom for $100 a couple months ago on ebay, deals are still out there.
How do I know if it’s a eprom ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts