DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for an OEM part, and not sure where to find it and your local Satan is of no help, as usual. Some parts are hard to find, some are no longer made, etc. We are here to help you guys!
Post up in here what you are looking for and we will do our best to get you the part you need. This is not just limited to DSM's, got an EVO, 3000GT or even a Montero? No problem post up your inquires here!

A few of the most common questions:
For starters water pipes and 1G window trim & door weatherstripping is no longer available:(

Who's next?????

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Would you happen to be able to get bolts for misc parts by chance? I'm about to put together a car that's been sitting for a while taken apart, and I'm sure there's a lot missing. Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
I dont need it right now but in the past I have tried to find the part numbers for the plugs that go in the firewall for 1g non-ac cars. The evaporator and where the wiring harness would come through on the drivers side fender.

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
I dont need it right now but in the past I have tried to find the part numbers for the plugs that go in the firewall for 1g non-ac cars. The evaporator and where the wiring harness would come through on the drivers side fender.
Sean,

We either have them in stock, or can get them!

Give us a call.

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Firewall on passenger side is MB272166.
Sean, do you have the dimensions of the hole on the drivers side for the harness?
That is a tough one to find!

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Can you guys get me a pigtail for the IC sprayer on an evo. I could care less if it's used or not.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Can you guys get ahold of a Fuel Pressure Solenoid for a 96 GSX? I've been all over hell and creation looking for one that actually works.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Can you guys get me a pigtail for the IC sprayer on an evo. I could care less if it's used or not.
Also can you get me a price on a rear wiper blade for a 2007 endeavor. Go figure autozone doesn't have them. :mad:

Can you guys get ahold of a Fuel Pressure Solenoid for a 96 GSX? I've been all over hell and creation looking for one that actually works.
I may have one, I can look when I get home. Not like you really need it anyway.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Can you get the map light trim piece from a 1g automatic that has the addition for the tranny temp? It looks like this:

(Pic borrowed from Rook's build thread...hope you don't mind. :eek: )

Used or new...whatever you can find at a good deal.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I was looking over your entire site for the head bolts for a 2g 7 bolt.

I cant find it....:(

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Also can you get me a price on a rear wiper blade for a 2007 endeavor. Go figure autozone doesn't have them. :mad:

I may have one, I can look when I get home. Not like you really need it anyway.
Sure can, refill is $5.72 #MR472983, the blade is $10.97 #MN127768.

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Can you get the map light trim piece from a 1g automatic that has the addition for the tranny temp? It looks like this:

(Pic borrowed from Rook's build thread...hope you don't mind. :eek: )

Used or new...whatever you can find at a good deal.
Sorry man,
They have not made the dome lights (any type for years).
I don't have any used ones around either.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts