DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
How about a factory boost control solenoid for a 95 Talon AWD? Let me know a price. Thanks.
Yep, still available. $54.23

Did they make a roof rack or bike rack for a 1g?

Swade
Nothing listed for it in the current Accessory Guide.

Doubt they make them, havn't checked either though... How about a whole dash with those vinyl peices? My vinyls are peeling off and it's looking ghetto. Including the glove box peice and the peice under the steering column.
There is one dash board left in the country total. $600 for the main dash alone. If that doesn't scare you away I will look into the other pieces indivicually.

How about a clutch and flywheel inspection cover for a 95 awd?
Normal stocking part. No issue getting that at all.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yea, that is a little pricey for me atm... maybe if I was out of college, but still, that is a lot of cash to just drop on that.

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
I would like the following (in PM or here):

1. 2gB (if it matters) upper door rubber trim for both sides. Possibly two sets.
2. Alternator tensioner and tensioner bolt.
3. 2gB reverse light lenses (are new ones clear, or where can I get clear?)
4. Tag light holders. My stockers rusted out and now I'm a fuzz target at night because I don't have a place to set my reverse lights.
1. The interior plastic color matched trim is still availabe. It is available in beige, gray, and blue.
If you mean the rubber weather seal that seals the glass then they are also still available.

2. Alternators is still available. It is remanufactured by Mitsu. Not brand new.

3. Can't buy just a lense but you can buy a whole new lamp unit. They are not perfectly clear. Kinda frosted just like what came on the car off the dealers lot.

4. Tag bracket is no longer available. We have had multiple customers use the 3rd Gen Eclipse bracket and have said it works.

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
One more longshot. Part # MB857312. It is just a vacuum line with a one way check valve so I don't boost into my brake booster, (which guess what? I am >_>). On your site it's listed as discontinued. Got anything that I could substitute it with? Hell if you just have the right size valve I'll take that.
It is not discontinued. I just typed that PN into the site and didn't see that it was discoed. Sorry if you were mislead.

There is about 15 of them in the country at the moment.

Since nobody has responded to my WTB ad, how much for a 1g AND 2g stock recirculation hose (priced separately of course).
1G is $31.97. One left in the country.
2G is $10.54. No issues.

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
Looks like I can still get the 1G dash cover in grey. Not the whole dash but the soft vinyl part that bolts to the frame. Doesn't look like you need to stretch it on or anything. Should be able to just bolt this face onto your skeleton.
$391.48

Lower dash panels look to be ineligable for ordering through Mitsu.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Holy crap, $55 for a BCS? That's crazy. I just picked one up at a junkyard from a 1G, hopefully it works.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I need the HLA regulator gasket(the thing inside the head under the valve cover that diverts oil pressure through out the head) and the rear main seal gasket. Not the rear main seal itself.

Thanks, you guys have already helped me alot.

·
Registered
335 Posts
How about the seal for the 14b/16g compressor housing. I managed to get one, but I had to go through hell and back to source one. Dealerships require you to buy 5 or more at a time.

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
Since you didn't post a price for the whole thing, I can only imagine its rather pricey. How much for a 90?
Nah, not that expensive. At the time I couldn't remember if I was allowed to post prices as per the rules or not so I left it out.

That bracket is $10.87.

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
I need the HLA regulator gasket(the thing inside the head under the valve cover that diverts oil pressure through out the head) and the rear main seal gasket. Not the rear main seal itself.

Thanks, you guys have already helped me alot.
The only gasket I see listed under that housing looks to be a crush washer around the valve assembly. The rear main seal gasket is cake. Contact us anytime and we can get both of these parts out the door within about 2 business days.

·
Registered
45 Posts
how about the rear strut mount plate? i think the proper name is called "insulator" friggin rusted out and broke on me last night... hehe how fast can you get it?

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
how about the rear strut mount plate? i think the proper name is called "insulator" friggin rusted out and broke on me last night... hehe how fast can you get it?
The one with the studs on it?
Sure do they are about $43.
:rockon:

61 - 80 of 109 Posts