DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to know if anyone has gotten the greddy timing belt i havent seena review on it, and now im hesitatant to buy it if its garbage, im either gona get that or an OEM now i estimate close to a 500hp car so take that factor into play also

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
i have 1 good stuff cant beat the quality, went with it because, of the uprgaded valve springs, wearing out the factory belt fast, btw, this should be in parts talk

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
firestarter4206 said:
ima bump it up

eww yer gonna get it, bumps are not allowed here , its a good way to get banned/ get yer thread locked

·
Registered
293 Posts
Spoolin69's had great luck with the greedy belt, but I'll let him tell you about it if he gets a chance.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I tried to start a POLL of Greddy Timing Belt VS Power Enterprise but I´m too new in this site. Can someone post it for me.

OEM is not an option.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I also have the power enterprises belt and happy with it, and no problems with it :)

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
gvr4dsmer said:
Spoolin69's had great luck with the greedy belt, but I'll let him tell you about it if he gets a chance.
That's right Sam! I love the belt and I would never run anything else on my belovid DSM. Anything that the "GOD" Shep would run on his car is good enough for my car!
Shane

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hi, im that one broke valves at 15 mph, only and just only the balanshaf tiny belt was to tight thats broke and gets in to the timing belt.

Then worth it? buy the greddy or power enterprices timing belt?. Exist any tech info outside the marketing info that help to learn why this expensive belts are beter.

I eliminate the balance shaft im running .20 JE heavy ported head, crower cams/srpings, im near go to dyno so. im thinking prepare it to tune it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts