DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a website that deals with GS Spyder parts. Everywhere I look has either only GS parts or the people there tell me that I can just order GS parts and they will work on my car, which in almost every case is incorrect. I'm looking for a reputable dealer in Spyder GS parts. Anyone know of any?? Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks Blackboost, do you have to Insert the hyperlink to work? I know at thegalantcenter (im a mod over their) you just type it with the www.

Fastplant, you should find help at thegalantcenter.com a few members have turbo'd there 4g64. And several have put a 2.0L 63 head on there 64, so they had a hybrid. Search the forums and you will find a wealth of information that is added to everyday. Any questions, feel free to post!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bstnsportsfan said:
Thanks Blackboost, do you have to Insert the hyperlink to work? I know at thegalantcenter (im a mod over their) you just type it with the www.

Fastplant, you should find help at thegalantcenter.com a few members have turbo'd there 4g64. And several have put a 2.0L 63 head on there 64, so they had a hybrid. Search the forums and you will find a wealth of information that is added to everyday. Any questions, feel free to post!
Thank you very much, I've been looking around in there and I'm sure I"ll be posting there soon, too.

·
Registered
463 Posts
fastplant said:
Does anyone know of a website that deals with GS Spyder parts. Everywhere I look has either only GS parts or the people there tell me that I can just order GS parts and they will work on my car, which in almost every case is incorrect. I'm looking for a reputable dealer in Spyder GS parts. Anyone know of any?? Thanks!
I have a list of performance parts on my website that can be used with the Spyder GS. I'm sure there are more out there, so just post questions here, and I, or probably others will respond with what works and what doesn't.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts