DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I still owe $ to my dad after buying his 2g RS (post wreck of my 96 J-body) the only stipulation was no modding until it was paid for. Problem I'm going through MOD WITHDRAWL... so I need to get sneaky. I was wondering if anyone had tried to put the midpipe and dual tip muffler off of a GS-T onto an RS? Will it fit in theory? How much better flowing is it than my stock RS exhaust? I need to keep it somewhat quiet so he doesn't hear me coming down the street. I'm also planning to put a test pipe in as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
well on my gst, i gutted the cat. not sound difference that i noticed. it is still real quiet. if you get the gst exhaust, it is suppose to flow better, but you will need to get new gaskets. i understand how you feel. you will probably find the exhaust for $60 and the gaskets will cost $10/each (gasket cost here. i was going to put a gst catback on my gs, but i changed my mind after the cost). but, yes it will fit on your gs. you can get a bigger TB and he would never notice that also.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts