DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving home a couple of nights ago on the freeway and noticed a car approaching fast in the first lane. It had HIDs and looked like he meant business; I thought he might want to play. When he got next to me I shifted into third a punched it to match our speeds. I stayed right next to him for a little while. I think he noticed me there and so he started to speed up (this is the plan :) ). He sped up to over 100; I was still there. Then he got on it, I followed suit. We did several pulls from 85 to 135 or so. I walked away every time. I have him a big thumbs up and his passenger returned.

This of course all happened in Germany ;)

·
Registered
245 Posts
nice kill!!! wish i coulda saw this.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Nice kill cap. Car's running strong as ever, huh? Wasn't you who used to have the "My grandma could run 12's in this thing" or something similar in his sig a long time back? I can only imagine how fast it is now. Do you still have the Cobra?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bluntdogg said:
Nice kill cap. Car's running strong as ever, huh? Wasn't you who used to have the "My grandma could run 12's in this thing" or something similar in his sig a long time back? I can only imagine how fast it is now. Do you still have the Cobra?
Hah, what's up Bluntdogg. Yes I did have that sig, and it was true :). Man, it was on blocks for the longest time; 2 years. I finally got it back up and running this year. Its much faster then it used to be but they just closed the only 1/4 track around here. I haven't been able to run it yet. It needs a bigger turbo, only a BR20G. Needs a GT35R. I still have the mulletmobile.

The setup it has now is great for the street; full boost by 3100 and boosts all the way to 7500. Great tq curve. To keep it a fun daily I run racegas/mix all the time and 25psi.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts