DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

501 - 520 of 554 Posts

·
Honorary Moderator
3,879 Posts
Hi Guys, i'm Omar and i write from Trieste, Italy.
I'm 20 years old, and my dream from almost 8 years is a Mitsubishi Eclipse.

Finally, from 3 months is with me a '93 GS 5 Speed EUDM spec.

Soooo....nice to meet you! :D
Greeting from Italy (and sorry for my crappy english :D)

byeee:)
Welcome to the board. And I like the apology in spite of the fact this post is better than half the posts made by our US members. It made me chuckle.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Hi Guys, i'm Omar and i write from Trieste, Italy.
I'm 20 years old, and my dream from almost 8 years is a Mitsubishi Eclipse.

Finally, from 3 months is with me a '93 GS 5 Speed EUDM spec.

Soooo....nice to meet you! :D
Greeting from Italy (and sorry for my crappy english :D)

byeee:)
Welcome to the forum! :tree:

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
alright so as of yesterday i became a full blown owner of a 92 eclipse gs....runs great for it being almost as old as i am lol i am 22 so i still have a couple years on it but anyways i got this car from a buddy of mine for only $500 and i was kinda on the fence when i bought it i wasnt sure if i was going to hold on to it or just turn around and sell it again and after driving it home from his place and i love it from the moment i got behind the wheel of it and got going on down the highway to now i wont even think about selling it now i just dont know where i am going to start on it....but that will come in due time well anyways thanks for reading my little story here Seth

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Welcome. A 1G GS is a good one to start with.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi everyone. My name is Danny Boone and I'm a full time college student. I got a dsm for my first car and have always had one since. Currently I'm building a 95 tsi awd.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome. Juventus just be Celtic. :tree: Not that you may care, but Ill throw it out there!
Thank you for the welcome! Honestly, i'm not a big fan of "calcio" (soccer) :D

Get some pics of it, ya?
I post some pics with a little description here:
http://www.dsmtalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2410215&postcount=2364

And with the new, fresh paint here:
http://www.dsmtalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2416162&postcount=2370

Welcome to the board. And I like the apology in spite of the fact this post is better than half the posts made by our US members. It made me chuckle.
Thank you! :eek: :)

Welcome to the forum! :tree:
Thanks! :)

Bye ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello to everyone, I can't believe it's been about two and half years since I joined here. I have 98 Talon ESi, but once I graduate from college in about two years I'm hoping to find a TSi AWD. Unfortunately it seems like by then it'll be extremely hard to find one.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Thank you for the welcome! Honestly, i'm not a big fan of "calcio" (soccer) :D
Eh, thats allright, its aight I guess. Your car on the other hand, I love it. Very very nice. I miss the old 1GA, and the interior with a quick 2G shift knob swap, it looks soo good. I need another.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Eh, thats allright, its aight I guess. Your car on the other hand, I love it. Very very nice. I miss the old 1GA, and the interior with a quick 2G shift knob swap, it looks soo good. I need another.

Buy mine. About to be running again too. :D

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Welcome. Got any bigger pics of your currant car? Avitar looks decent.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Newb here, thought id do an intro for myself. Hi, im (see name tag) nice to meet you all. I have a 1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD Turbo 5-speed with 68,000 original miles fully loaded leather, working r134 converted a/c, working original cassette/cd play, abs all the fun stuff. As for aftermarket engine is pretty much stock except for the k&n filter, its got Ksport coilovers, some wheels i don't know the brand of, battery relocated to frame with odyssey battery, has eprom dsm link ecu with uninstalled map sensor, 4 bolt lsd diff swap, hopefully going to through on some vr4 front calipers soon, im sure theres more im forgetting but hey its just an intro.......laterz

·
Elite DSMtalker
3,273 Posts
Theres always room in your profile for pictures and information about you and your vehicle in case you havent checked it out yet. Glad to see you on board.

·
Premium Member
4,661 Posts
Welcome to DSMtalk! You can swap the dual piston 93-94 1g DSM calipers and rotors over. They're not difficult to source.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
And there it is... Welcome. Consider this the "AP" dsm class. Grammer and punctuation is a must here! (as you can tell not 100% but the effort is important)

501 - 520 of 554 Posts