DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 99 gsx is hard to start when cold like injectors are bleading down. also after driving 30 min and letting set of 30 min starts and runs rough and will stall and not want to restart has 550 injectors walb fuel pump and adj fuel press reg.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have an apexi safc2 no fuel leaks and no smells. i bought car with all the fuel upgrades on it. i don't think the safc is tuned properly. the sparkplugs are real black and it gets black all over back of the car.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
It shouldn't be hard to tune that car, 550's and an e316g isn't horribly large or anything. The coolant temp sensor wouldn't throw a CEL, would it? If its not the sensor, do a boost leak test. Maybe a few small ones in old, dry vacuum hoses...if you haven't capped them already. When the hoses heat and expand, they could close the leaks just enough to not really notice them, you know? Just some thoughts....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.