DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found some for cheap for a 1g awd but cant find any thing about them. Any one have a say on them?

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Spend $220, get Eibach Pro Kit and at least go with a brand name. I would not trust my car to springs that cost $15 a corner.

Dont forget to factor in the struts, camber kit and alignment you will be needing.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
^Agreed. Of all the things to cheap out on, suspension and handling isn't one of them. For basic on-road safety, its a no-brainer there. Go with a trusted, reputible brand.

And I can't spell to save my life tonight.....

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well they sold for $55 with shipping but i was seeing if any one has heard of them but i guess there unheard brand.

Ya im going to go with eibach. Thanks for the input guys, Mods can close this if they want dont need it any more.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Problem is that they are LOWERING springs, with one purpose in mind... to lower the vehicles height. Performance wise, won't be too much of anything noticeable. If you want a performance spring get PROGRESSIVE rate springs. Thats where performance and ride quality comes into play. Go cheap, receive that same outcome.... spend the dough and get a smile on your face. Do it once, do it right.:chair:

FYI- NEVER cheap out on the suspension. Always remember that you must plant that power to the ground properly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.