DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andrew Law
Paypal: [email protected]
Fort Wayne, In

I'm offering headlight and tail light polishing services. I don't have my tail lights done yet, but here are the pics of my headlights.

Before

After

I'll do any make model for $50 a set. This is sanding out imperfections and polishing to a high gloss on . Same day turnaround available. Shipping will be extra if the item needs to be shipped.

Polishing Service
Headlights - $50
Tail lights - $50
Signals - $15 for a set of 2

Shipping
$15 Headlights/Tail Lights
$10 Signals

PM me or text me at (260) 579-1218 (Text Only, I Don't Answer Unknown Calls)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have tried both polishing and clear coating headlamps, and I can do either way. From my experience, it doesn't take very long for the clear coat to start peeling. It doesn't like the heat from the sun/headlamps. One thing I recommend to do after they have been polished is to use a little rubbing compound/then wax them when you wax your car. This will keep the shine beautiful for a very long time.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is from another forum. You are welcome to check me out there as well.

"I saw Tidalwakes car yesterday at our meet.. I said nothing because I didn't know he had recently gotten his headlights buffed, I just assumed he had replaced them at some point or always garaged his car.

Now that I read that you made them look that way, I'm like

Very awesome.. they look brand new "

http://www.indianaimpreza.com/showthread.php?p=212664#post212664

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Been playing around with clearcoating. I have a set on my car now that I blacked out the edges and cleared. I have another set that i'm almost done with if anyone wants one. I am asking for $90 + shipping and I'll refund you $20 a light for each good one I get back. Here is a pic of the ones on my car. I will get a better pic of the actualy lights for sale tonight and post it up.

Before (Polished about 1 year ago)

After (Blacked and cleared)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts