DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

HeLp!! Can crankwalk actually be fixed?

844 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  PrimeAi 
#1 ·
My friend told me to go to Bushur racing's web site cause he said they figured out how to fix crankwalk. Can it be done or atleast can it be reduced? I want to get a 2G talon TSI AWD but i am worried about the crank walking once i mod it to about 375hp. Some one right back.

#6 ·
People forget that cranwalk is not a DSM only issue. This can and does happen on other cars its just that since we are into DSM it seems like it only happens to us. There is oobviously something wrong from the factory and I bet it had to do with Mitsu being cheap and not having tight enough tolerances on some parts since like the other person says it happens to 5% or less of these cars.

#7 ·
Crankwalk and other car problems is being reported more by people here, that's why it's more known. Really shows how close this DSM community has become & how valuable information really is. I'm proud to be a DSM owner & especially happy to know there is a public forum such as this. Right on people...

Saber!...!...!
:USA:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.