DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is not a thread comparing the two turbos (already searched), it is just to help me decide which turbo to go with because i am buying this week. I was originally set on getting the AGP T28 turbo ($650 ported in a group buy) due to the fact that it was so much cheaper than the FP Big28. However FP is having a winter sale of 10% off the big28 and porting services. So with the sale i can get the turbo for like $760 ported. Now i wonder which one to get. I know some may think this is a stupid post, but please no flaming. I am a college student about to dump half of my bank account into this thing and i want to be sure to make the best decision!:)

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
I have no personal experience with the AGP T28 (or AGP turbos in general), but we installed and tuned the FP Big T28 for a customer a couple of weeks back. The quality of the porting and the FP T28 in general was as any other turbo from FP I've ever seen = excellent. Although I've heard many good things about AGP as well, but - from my personal experience - I may say one can't go wrong with any FP turbo.. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts