DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Elite DSMtalker
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what all should I do to get a 91 awd to run High 12's as far as preformance and other modifications(ie weight)? Theres a kid at school who has a 67? nova running high 13's(with a bad hookup) and just redid his rearend (gears locker traction bars) and is saying he will be running low 13's so I gotta beat him. (with a import that is) Also how much should it cost for the parts, roughly. Thanks

·
Registered
921 Posts
well more info please!! =-)

As long as your car is in good shape and nothing major is wrong this is what will put you in the 12's

Free mods can be found on VFAQ.com
K&N

Joe P MBC and boost gauge ( boost controler )

Cat back ehxt or look for a full 2.5 inch system with a test pipe

95 Ehxt manf and porting work. Port the 14B and o2 housing.

Now this with TUNING will make 12's but it takes knowlage to do this. Things like Timming advancement and leaded fuel and tuning tuning tuning will get this done. I can personally do this for under $1000 but I do all my own work ( and porting and discount on parts but hey that's just me ! =-)

Not hard and not really a lot of work. 12's would be fast for this combo but I know people that have gone faster with less but I am not going to tell you to blow the car up! =-) you should use a DMM ( Digital Multi Meter ) to keep a eye on the o2 voltage.

Bill Marino

·
Registered
23 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rdy2race:
I can personally do this for under $1000 but I do all my own work ( and porting and discount on parts but hey that's just me ! =-)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you are for real I would pay you to work on my car. I'm dead serious btw :) What part of NY do you live?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts