DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My battery mount broke and my fan blades chewed a hole into my battery which then sprayed battery a it everywhere. My car lost power and started sputtering REALLY bad. Any idea what the acid ate through?

Thanks in advance.
Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,426 Posts
What kind of car? All dsm's have the battery located by the firewall and the fan has a shroud. This is an impossible scenario on our cars.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top