DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone knows where i can here the sound clip of the web cams can you let me know i herd it but my friends wants to here so someone if you can get it so i can here it thanks jay:D :D :D :happy:

·
Registered
445 Posts
This picture makes more sense than what you just said..

I think I speak for everyone who reads this post when I say that we are all a lot dumber for haveing to listen to you.

Regards.

·
Elite DSMtalker
1,495 Posts
FWDTURBO said:
If anyone knows where i can here the sound clip of the web cams can you let me know i herd it but my friends wants to here so someone if you can get it so i can here it thanks jay:D :D :D :happy:
***attempting translation***

If anyone knows where I can hear the sound clip of the Web cams, can you let me know? I [have] heard it, but my friends [also] want to hear it. So if anyone can show me where to get it, thanks.

***end translation***

I believe you can find the clip at www.roadraceengineering.com

·
Elite DSMtalker
1,281 Posts
ROFL @ Jeff....

Thankyouformakingmefeel10timessmarterafterreadingtheoriginalpostIhavenoideawhereyoucanhearthatsoundclipbutmaybeyoucantrysearchingohyeahscottithinkthattranslationwasprettygoodyouthemanthankseveryoneforallthehelpandthanksforreadingi'msickofworkandamgoinghomenow-jim

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks and noneedtogetsmartmaninarush

1 - 5 of 5 Posts