DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to make sure there are no objections, I captured the dsmtalk.com forums logo to disk so my friend can make me some vinyl decals to run on my car.

If he's interested, maybe he could be a supplier to others who might want to run them, I'm sure he could set it up with minimal costs per sticker.

Let me know, could be good advertising..

------------------
John Lewis
1991 Eclipse GS Turbo

G

·
No objections with the following conditions:
- No profit is to be made (other than reasonable compensation for your time, and other than contributions to dsmtalk.com for the future enhancement fund)
- I give approval to any artwork before it is distributed.

Reason for the last one: The DSMtalk.com logo is not a static image. As a result, it creates a challenge for duplicating in print form. I just don't want a similar, but not as nice, image showing up in various places. I will be making banners and images, both animated and static, available for download and distributution soon - but haven't had the chance yet.

If you want to play with the animated logo and create a static image, which has all three of the waves eminating from the "t" visible at the same time, run it by me. You may be saving me some time if you do that :)

Thank you for asking John.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I already got it down to a static image with one ring, didn't think about 3 rings, shouldn't be too difficult to add more. I printed it out on paper and it looks very good, I'm gonna do it silver, to match my other stickers. I'll send ya pictures when I have em.

Thanks

------------------
John Lewis
1991 Eclipse GS Turbo

·
Elite DSMtalker
906 Posts
Hey let me know when you get that done FastFWD. i'd like some small stickers for the side rear windows.

[email protected]

------------------
SaL
DSMing91

1 - 5 of 5 Posts