DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked over HKS' whole product line-up....so I come across the HKS Turbo Exhaust. I look at the specs and find out that it's 3" pipping with a 4-3/4" tip diameter! :scholar: :eek: Well I never really looked at it before cause I thought it's just a low model from HKS, but it seems very good from the specs (considering its optimized for Turbo driven cars!!!).
So I was just wondering if anyone has it or has any comments about it. I'd be realy interested in it (considering the specs :D ).

PS: Lets leave the Carbon-Ti out of the play in this discussion (I know many of you like it more, but frankly it's freakin' expensive for my wallet ;) )

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Sounds more like a parts discussion thread rather than a body tech thread. I wouldn't know about it myself, but I know there's at least one other member on here with one.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have had the HKS Turbo exhaust for a little over a year now and really like it. It sounds and looks amazing, even now. There isn't any rust visible, and everything looks very nice on it still (considering I drive it in the winter). I originally was going to get a Thermal, but I couldn't find one that was cheaper than the HKS. If you can find one for a good price, I would recommend it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts