DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1741 - 1760 of 1792 Posts

·
Site Administrator
9,819 Posts
Hey it was for his Bicurious senior citizen calander spread
Yeah but at least it's not biconfirmed!

Awww, thats the nicest thing anyones ever said to me. :gay:

But on a serious note, I like pizza and beer so you got yourself an unloader my friend! Would be nice to meet up with sleeps again, only met him a couple times.
You're already taken. Besides I thought we had a deal that if you ever need someone to watch your wife, I'm your man. Don't know if you recall the prior banter. Don't beat me up. ;)

I like meeting my fellow DSMers. I did check out the Emerald Coast Corvette club but pretty much everyone I saw in the pics has me beat by 20 years. At least it was an ego boost. :cool: Don't think I'll be joining, unless I'm shooting for a daughter.

Cool that you've met Sleeps before. Hopefully he can make it too. Either way I just need at least 1 person. Right now closing looks like it may be the 7th which puts us into the work week.

Happy New Year everyone!

·
Elite DSMtalker
3,256 Posts
I'm rebuilding that bike right now, still debating what color to paint. Thinking of changing it up and doing some kind of green. But nice bike!
Looks like a really clean 72' - 75' or so RD350, I would REALLY like to have the RZ350, cant ever find a nice one thats restorable for decent money.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
^ Kurt looks like he is crying in that pic lol

and ziggy, that's awesome!! There's a 250 here in town that is a candy green with black checker stripe it looks really good!

·
Premium Member
868 Posts
Oh shit, red is down in my neck of the woods. Where you at in FL?

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Well thank you. Whatcha talk'n bout Willis? I met up with you when I was down on vacation. You're the one who went and moved to TN. I told you I was working on getting down. Hit me up if you're ever back in the area.

Bishi, I'm not tubby. ;)

Depending on the restaurant and a few other factors, I may or may not be down there late June-Early July, and hopefully I'll have my DSM up and running by then too.

1741 - 1760 of 1792 Posts