DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1761 - 1780 of 1792 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
NY! How's it goin' man. I miss hanging out at Holt dealing with a BHG and still running 8.3's.
Hey cracked! Its going good. Did a ton of things to the car since you last saw it. Holt was a blast. I believe its still closed down though. The website just takes you to another website. It was a good time while it lasted though for sure.

Oh I know where Destin is. I'll have to swing over one day with my dingy too. The boat that is. Let me know when you have some free time. I'm free this weekend if you're not doing anything.
I'm free this saturday. Let me know what you want to do and we'lll figure something out.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Hey cracked! Its going good. Did a ton of things to the car since you last saw it. Holt was a blast. I believe its still closed down though. The website just takes you to another website. It was a good time while it lasted though for sure..

Really? I remember telling you that you should do a few things to it, and you being all like "Nah, man". :p

Holt is gonna stay closed as far as I know. I do know that they are making the Atmore track into a 1/4 track though. HUGE boom to the economy around there.

What all did you do to the Talon since I've seen it last?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Yea I was planning on keeping it somewhat stock but then just started adding parts here and there. I got a shiftbox, 16g, 750cc injectors, fuel pump, afpr, hahn smic, 3inch downpipe, eprom chip with safc2, and a couple other things. Much better than a 14b at stock boost levels.

1761 - 1780 of 1792 Posts