DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning getting off work, I was on the 15 freeway N. bound, doing about 70 and long be hold comes a 02 honda accord behind me, dudes starts tailgating me, so I speed up to about 85, he tailgates me again. I hold my speed because my next freeway is coming up which is the 210 E. So I merge into the 210 E and here comes the honda, I go from 10 psi to 15 psi and downshifted to 4th. The honda hits the gas passes me by a half of a car, then I hit the gas passing the honda by 2 cars and it got worser the longer i stayed in the gas. I look in the rearview the honda is about 4 cars behinde me. I get out the gas to see if he wants to play some more. Bam the honda hits the gas, I let him catch up to my back bumper, then Nail my car, I look up i'm doing 135 and the honda is getting smaller in my rearview. Another honda bites the dust. DSM Rules

·
Registered
49 Posts
AM i the only one that thinks this should've happened with you racing an accord????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts