DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Honorary Administrator
4,869 Posts
You just have to tweak the line on the drivers side a little bit (the one that goes vertically in front of the PS pump and alternator). I have mine so it goes between the IC pipe and the side of the radiator. That is the only way I found that would work. Be careful bending the line, the top fitting will leak if you angle it too much (it will start hissing at you, heh).

Also, I slit pieces of 1/4" vac hose lengthwise and zip tied them around the a/c lines that come out of the front of the condensor to cushion them from rubbing on the back of the IC end tanks. The clearance was very close and I didn't feel like taking a chance (and there really isn't a way to bend those lines out of the way from what I saw).

Other than that, you need slim fans so you have room for the lower IC pipe. I have 9" and 14" SPAL fans on mine with the stock radiator. Stock fans won't fit (err maybe they will if you cut the hell out of them, but I didn't feel like doing that).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts