DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,818 Posts
4G63 POWER said:
Or deactivate their username?
Just PM me that you want your account deactivated. Just be sure you have no outstanding transactions. I will do a look through your FS threads. This is done for member safety on my part.

Oh, then the hit squad will show up unannounced and take your life since you no longer have one after leaving this site. It's like the Mafia. You can get in, but you don't get out alive.

Please include the address you'd like to be "wacked" at. It will make it much easier for us.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Red1991TSI said:
Oh, then the hit squad will show up unannounced and take your life since you no longer have one after leaving this site. It's like the Mafia. You can get in, but you don't get out alive.
DSMtalk.com for life. Seriously.:p

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
shott17 said:
Just piss off a few mods, break a few rules, and be a general nuisance to the site. Eventually it'll happen for ya.
LOL way to revive an oldish thread

You can't leave the DSM WORLD MAN!!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Yeah but look at how old the thread is... 2 months later he gets a resonse LOL

I thought I would take my 5 mins of fame on talk and call out shott on it hehe :)

Maybe he's mad noone will buy his JDM parts :dunno: :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
Red1991TSI said:
It's like the Mafia. You can get in, but you don't get out alive.
:D :chair:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't want to leave, i was forced to create a new screen name when the board went through it's changeover. So i can't attach my new screen name with my old email addy. So i need my old screen name deleted so i can use my old email addy with my current screen name. I think i've tried contacting a mod here but they didn't have access to do this.

·
Premium Member
9,818 Posts
4G63 POWER said:
I don't want to leave, i was forced to create a new screen name when the board went through it's changeover. So i can't attach my new screen name with my old email addy. So i need my old screen name deleted so i can use my old email addy with my current screen name. I think i've tried contacting a mod here but they didn't have access to do this.
I believe only an admin has that "powa".

·
Honorary Administrator
4,869 Posts
Actually you were talking to me about it, and you never answered this message (in red below):

James92TSi said:
4G63 POWER said:
James92TSi said:
4G63 POWER said:
Hi sir, i can't seem to change my email addy, i think someone else is using it. Can you change it for me?
Someone else is using the address you're trying to change to?

Please explain what you are trying to do and I can look into it. Providing the email address(es) involved would help.

-- James
well i don't know for sure but that's what the forum says "already in use"

my current email addy is [email protected] which i don't even have earthlink anymore. My correct email addy is [email protected] if you could change it that would be great.
The problem seems to be that you have (at least) three user accounts on here despite our "one account per person" rule.

Typical operating procedure for us is to ban all of the user accounts and potentially IP ban when something like this is discovered.

So... is there a really good reason why you have multiple user accounts on here?

-- James
I'm just trying to figure out what's going on here without consulting Ye Olde Admin Log of Everything That's Ever Happened Here.

I mean, it's not like your old account got banned for a bunch of sig violations and then you created two more, or something stupid like that... right?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No it's been so long i don't remember, one time was because i couldn't log in when the board was changing over. The other one i don't remember, maybe lost password or something. I did send a response but never heard back. pm sent.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.