DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As part of my move to a NLTS system on my Evo 1, I've put an order in for a brake light switch which I'm going to hook up to the clutch pedal to activate it. However, when this switch arrives, I'm only going to have 1 day to fit it and test it before a drag tournament. How simple is it to attach a switch like that to the clutch pedal? The wiring won't be a problem but just want an idea of how easy the physical fitting is going to be as I'll be working with a strict time limit. I know the DSMs might be a little different, but any advice you could offer would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
490 Posts
If your using a Keydiver Chip and using his clutch wire for studder launch. What I did was splice the clutch wire into my handbrake switch. With handbrake off it would studder at desired launch rpm. As soon as I let out the clutch I would one click the handle up to disengage studder rpm. I don't know what this do NLTS with the break handle still one click up. I also drive with the break handle one click up so I don't hit my launch rpm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.