DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made the mistake of loading a large image into my photo gallery and it used-up all the remaining data allowance. How do I edit or remove pictures that I've posted? Had my '97 GS-T Spyder repainted recently and also had a new convertible top installed, so I have new pictures that reflect the car and my new home in Burlington, KY.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Red1991TSI! Using your suggestion as a clue, I opened my Gallery in Thumbnail Mode (didn't have any Albums set up), which enabled the Options. Then made the picture that I wished to delete the active pic, went into Administrator Mode & checked the Delete Option. No need to delete the entire gallery, thankfully!

The Options don't show if you are in plain Gallery Mode. That was the problem.

·
Site Administrator
9,819 Posts
Thanks, Red1991TSI! Using your suggestion as a clue, I opened my Gallery in Thumbnail Mode (didn't have any Albums set up), which enabled the Options. Then made the picture that I wished to delete the active pic, went into Administrator Mode & checked the Delete Option. No need to delete the entire gallery, thankfully!

The Options don't show if you are in plain Gallery Mode. That was the problem.
Glad I could help. Been a long time since we've conversed. Hope things are well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts