DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Honorary Moderator
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(2g,T,AWD)
I was wondering if anyone would like to share their experiences with me on the HRC SMIC. I am referring to the newer one. I would also like to hear comments on how you like your upgraded SMIC in general.(Even if not an HRC model) Thanks in advance!

Chad Rayburn
1995 TSi AWD

·
Registered
43 Posts
Although I have never seen it other than pics, I'm sure its a nice peice. I remember it's gargantuan thick. You should go to the trader and look for a used FMIC for around the same money. Alot of people are getting rid of their perfectly good old-style Greddy's to get the new big ones. But honestly the Smaller one will be plenty into the 11s. Its pretty thick. Bill G.? About 3"?

------------------
Tony
95 GSX
96 TSI
90 GST
old ride
\/

·
Registered
871 Posts
yup, old greddy is 3" thick unlike the apexi's that are around 2.7". i'm not trying to post spam but i heard that a power dsmtalker (me...shhhhh, don't tell ted) might be selling his perfect greddy fmic for around $650, less if you have a 97+ eclipse front bumper cover and headlights to get rid of,,even less if it's already black :D

bill

------------------
95 tsi-awd
91 tsi-fwd
95 civic turbo
82 gti

1 - 3 of 3 Posts