DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Man its bad when i didnt have to even click on the link to know its buschurs black evo with the t4 housing. It was posted on dsmlink forums earlier today.

Here's mine:

mock up photos and will be trying to get it on the car next week.

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
I was tempted to go with a HTA88 since its the biggest mitsu flanged turbo out there but it was a little over $400 more plus, the gt35r will keep me busy for at least the next year or so.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I was a little disappointed when I read this posted my David buschur. "Robert at Forced Performance sent me an HTA88, which is his new billet compressor wheel on a P-trim turbine wheel.

The turbo was as laggy as the GT42 and was down 250 whp. Not what I was hoping for."

·
Registered
116 Posts
Im still old school running what used to be considered " non streetable" 3575. So far im making somewhat good power at very mild boost levels and very low timing. I made 557awhp @ 25psi with 12* of timing. When this turbo shits the bed, i will be in the market for a new turbo. I am seriously considering the 35R, i know its a tad smaller than my 3575 but people are having a huge success with them. Oh well.

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
HTA88 is good for 45PSI.

Rumor is BW has some new shit coming out soon. Going to be off the hook.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I very much so enjoy this turbo, i just need to get all the broken parts fixed on the car to enjoy it! new clutch just went in yesterday and i found out i will need a driverside front axle here soon.

·
Registered
212 Posts
The_EE said:
HTA88 is good for 45PSI.

Rumor is BW has some new shit coming out soon. Going to be off the hook.
It is. I am running one of there new turbo's now and I can tell you that for a journal bearing turbo this will kill a BB turbo of the same size. And as much as Robert would like to take credit for the "new" wheel design, I scratched my head when he came out with it as new and I have a wheel as a paperweight for 4 months prior to that. Airwerks has been using that design for a while just won't be available to the public til '09 and will be at SEMA shortly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts