DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Rs. I am dealing with an electrical problem dealing with the A/C HVAC control. I was driving one day and my A/c went out. Blower switch wasn’t turning on and the HVAC lights weren’t turning on. I took a look at the fuses in the interior. I saw that 10amp heater relay fuse was blown . So I replaced it with a new 10 amp fuse. When I put the car on the on position to test the HVAC system. The fuse was quickly blown. I did put a 25amp fuse on the 10amp heater relay and the A/c turned on the the green snow flake button on the HVAC system turned on. I know it’s only recommended to use the proper 10amp instead of a higher amp. What can I do to solve this problem? I’m thinking it’s the heater relay or the blower motor fuse or relay. I recently replaced the blower switch on the hvac system. I need suggestions on how to fix this problem. At night , when I have my headlights on . The green light snowflake button is the only thing on . Usually it’s the emergency button and the blower switch button and the temperature button. Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how to fix this problem. I don’t want to run a high amp fuse on the recommended 10amp fuse. Thank you !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts