DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
You have to remember this one thing.

After the car show, everyone else will be going home in Eclipses, Supras, Corvettes, etc...

...and you'll be going home in a Ford Probe.

·
Registered
7 Posts
greyforestgst said:
make fun of it at will, but...

dont make fun of that.
why not?
systems are stupid... 99.9% of the time you dont use them at a volume that is near their potential... and when you do use them you roll around looking like a douchebag... what a waste of money... having that many subs is just retarded

·
Registered
160 Posts
That car acctually doesn't look all that bad. It's a 1994 with only 30k on it, that's pretty amazing on its own. THe install looks good, the interior is nice. The graphics are kinda ricy, but all in all, really that's not that bad.

Hell there are some wayyyy worse cars on EBay

·
Registered
131 Posts
wow that is one of the ugliest probes I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of them cause I used to own a 93 GT. Let me tell ya if you do ever want to get a probe get a 95, don't get a 93 or 94, they have a lot of problems, and in 96/97 they switched to the OBD-II system. But I'll tell you they have just as many if not more problems than dsm's do, THe year I had mine, I replaced the water pump, distributor, wires, plugs, rotors, cap, cv joints, timing belt, tires, oh and that $3200 tranny. I learned to hate that car really fast.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I'd use the system to its full potential. I actually think I'm losing some hearing. I love loud music. Can't live withou it.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Pointless, all the subs. Should have saved the money for a DSM. I agree about the N2O, he needs it just to merge onto the freeway. What is the friggin point?? I just don't get it. And the poor schmuck is still driving home in a Probe, a SLOW FORD. Nuff said.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
for those of you that didnt get it...it was a complete joke. i am definitely impressed with the subs but they are also a waste of money, too much weight, and they make a ridiculous combonation with the nitrous. im sure the girlies are all over this guys jock with that whip. nothing says pimp the ford probe

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just hope that whoever owns it stays completely out of my state, because it can probably be heard in the next county.

I love a good stereo, but the subwoofer thing has gotten out of hand. That car is pure overkill. Probably like being in the first row of a rock concert (in front of a stack of speakers)....ouch.

·
Registered
136 Posts
What does it say on the hood? "momo" It's kinda small and hard to see, maybe if he had a larger sticker on that hood we could read it better... :rolleyes:
That is a lot of subs yes, who here thinks he uses them at all? I think that would be nicer if: He took all the money put into that thing, and bought a nice car.
Just my .02

·
Registered
181 Posts
id rather drive the acura or the 3G n the back ground

if i drove that probe, id kick my own ass!!

of corse that is just my opinion

1 - 16 of 16 Posts