DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm moving to Denver within the next 2-3 weeks. Been up there for the last 2 weeks and I like it alot. Texas is tooooo damn hot. lol. I sold my GSX but have aqcuired a 90 GST with a cyclone and big 16G. I also am bringing my s/c Bonneville AKA the "Rice Punisher". Anyone that lives in Denver shoot me an email or PM me or AIM me at AKGSX.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Should have kept the awd, it would have been a lot more fun, not to mention more practical in the snow

·
Registered
931 Posts
Have fun with your car in that elevation;) . I just moved from CO to CA, and my car came ALIVE when I go down here. The elevation really chokes your car. But have fun and maybe I'll see you next summer.
Matt

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be moving around the Westminster area around 88th and Colorado St. in those yellow townhouses. I know what you mean about the car being really choked up. I drove my Bonneville up there and it wouldn't even burn the tires. Normally down here in TX it needs traction control but not up there. But yeah I like it alot up there. It kinda reminds me of home up in Alaska but with a shitload of people and hell of alot cheaper prices on everything.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
The plus side of the elevation slowing our cars down a bit is you don't need a cage as soon (sub 12 sec 1/4 mile) as you would at sea level but you do have the comfort of knowing at sea level you can kick ass. Plus turbo cars run better than a NA car does up here.
I am just in front of a Z06 Vette in the 1/4 here in Denver but if I was at sea level that same Vette would probably have a couple tenths on me. A few more psi and Vipers will be looking at my tail lights. They run 13.1s-13.3s up here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts