DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently did a 1g head swap on my 97 gst, but when I put it back together Im not getting any thing to the spark plugs and im not getting any fuel in the cylinder. I begining to think my crank sensor is messed up but im not sure has anybody had this problem or does anybody now what the problem could be I appretiate the help.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the cam sensor is wired corectly i never rewired it so inless that sensor is bad it can't be that.
Is that what tell the coil and injectors when to spark.:dunno:

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
dan fresenburg said:
the cam sensor is wired corectly i never rewired it so inless that sensor is bad it can't be that.
Sorry, I thought (passed that up when I read the thread) that you were installing a complete 1G engine on your car, instead of only the head...

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
dan fresenburg said:
Sorry, I thought (passed that up when I read the thread) that you were installing a complete 1G engine on your car, instead of only the head...

Anyway check it out. Maybe one of the wires at the connector got stripped. Also look for blown fuses at the positive battery terminal...

·
Registered
451 Posts
check out the mpi relay inside the car. its a box next to the ecu in a 1g.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts