DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well sat night i went out to the local strip as always looking for some races. (as always lol) well i made a few phone calls and so did they.
CARS:
93 Dodge Stealth RT TT
95 Eagle Talon Tsi (me)
89 Mazda RX-7 NT
88 Nissan 300zx NT
96 Toyota Supra TT
91 Mazda MX-3 (lol)

well the mazda didnt race, he went up and down parkway to check for cops and signaled us.

we all line up (5 lane, 2 opposite, the middle lane, and the usual 2.) yes this was VERY illegal. but it was fun as heck. the mx3 was gonna flash his brights 3 times. (we all had cell phones and walkies to communicate)
all flashes were done in 3 sec intervals so everyone can be ready
he flashed once we all started to rev (except me...auto)

two times... i started to powertorque it. while everyone else was revving like crazy, it sounded so awesome, hearing exhaust and BOVs

GO! the stealth took off like a bat from hell, and me and the supra went off at the same time? (i guess bad traction for him?)
everyone else spun out and took of. the race was about a quarter mile and the stealth had one as the supra was pulling up to it. i came next then the rx7 then the 300z. (them both were kind behind like 3 car lengths) and everyone was manual except for me.

dang , taht was so awesome. i hope to do that again sometime and get it on tape. very fun. no hondas, or acuras. they all came to to parking lot nearby (junior high) and watched. none wanted to race. LOL

·
Registered
551 Posts
That has to be the most dangerous story ive ever heard. Dude even 2 way street races are bad, but 5-way? holyshit!

·
Registered
430 Posts
did sound fun tho, thanx for hte story.... I would never try it tho

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
at first that wasnt what was planned, it was suppose to be a "tournament" like 2 go at a time. but i guess some of them didnt have "time" so we went all together. it was a blast, the adrenaline.. wooo it was cool. here was the line up

| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| rx7 | 300z |stealth| supra | me |
| | | | | |
| 4th | 5th | 1st | 2nd | 3rd |

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well those are suppose to line up... woops, and damnit, i spent like 10 minutes on it too...

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha sorry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts