DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,437 Posts
After looking at that, I'm left confused.

It says "With it's unique outlet design, the downpipe can bolt to the stock cat converter (shown in large picture). Well, for one thing, there is no catalytic converter in that picture. Also, the pipe looks way too long in that picture, it looks like it will actually replace the catalytic converter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
95tsiawdgst said:


I've been waiting for a greddy egt gauge since march...:mad:

ouch...thats no good then...the pipe looked kinda nice...guess i will go with the buschur pipes instead
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
ilikemturbo said:



ouch...thats no good then...the pipe looked kinda nice...guess i will go with the buschur pipes instead
I wanted the silver face that turns orange, they said it hasn't shipped from japan.

The offered to give me free shipping when it comes in for the gauge and strut tower bars. They will call me when they arrive.

:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
95tsiawdgst said:


I wanted the silver face that turns orange, they said it hasn't shipped from japan.

The offered to give me free shipping when it comes in for the gauge and strut tower bars. They will call me when they arrive.

:confused:
thats still not good...almost a year already...maybe i will get a deal on some used DP on the trader =)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
I have not checked other vendors if they have the sliver gauges so I don't know if they are doing all they can do, I will probably not buy it now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Intense is top notch. As long as they have what you want in stock, you wont have a problem. But when they are trying to find you a hard to get part, it can take a while. Good thing is they have crazy connections that can get you ANYTHING ever made. They get some extra trick stuff strait from Japan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Intense sells every turbo made. They just happen to have put a couple of ours up.
Back on topic, I'm sure you wouldn't have any problem getting that DP from them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Z1500 said:
Intense sells every turbo made. They just happen to have put a couple of ours up.
Back on topic, I'm sure you wouldn't have any problem getting that DP from them.
have u seen how the dp fits? know anyone running those pipes? it looks nice, i just dont want to bother with extending it or deal with fitment problems.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
I've never seen that part in person. But it seems to have a little bit of adjustability to it, I'd bet it fits good. Just make sure they have it in stock when you order.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
when you call, id also get some kind of transaction number. ask for one. if they act shady and dont have invoices, transactions #s, or account #s, id think twice about it.

if you order by the net, id print out the order form.

just get some kind of receipt, and pay with a visa if you can. i have heard numerous people say that visa has helped them out on shady companies.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top