DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Interior Pics...

261K views 455 replies 271 participants last post by  miloki 
#1 ·
Well, it isn't very custom besides the black panels I swapped in and the AFC install but it is a start for your thread.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Update 1

doors put on...

and rear panels. too!..

.. i wanna do my dash..but i'm having trouble pulling out the center vent.. the lower right hand side isn't comming out...

for the dash Airbags.. will i be ok.. i hear stories about the SRS light staying on and stuff..

any Tips?!!? big time tips needed!! thanks!

-Boost_krazy- : Ah Thanks.. the blue.. i got the code in the garage.. its supposed to be a darker shade.. but i put a white undercoating and i got this color.. i like it.. so i kept it!

#11 ·
i feel that i should post my friends Talon n/t also since it looks unique from all that i have seen, although he claims that it is ugly. His dad painted it yellow. he used the same paint that the car was painted with to paint the interior and rims :p

#14 ·
None at night yet. but here we go.

#16 ·
thought id throw mine in here too...all business, no show!

Just thought it would be good for reference, never seen a Palm Pilot mounted like i have mine...dont even have to take eyes off road to read it!

#17 ·
well i finally picked up a digicam worth a damn and got my egt gauge installed.

the wires aer still exposed since the wiring isn't totally finished.

haha never noticed my clutch pedal was that dirty

#18 ·
first show after installing sterio all silver and black interior...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.