DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bored with 1 Bar? Is 2 Bar not enough for you? That's where I come in.

What is 3 Bar Racing? Nothing....It's simply to make your friends jealous of such a thing!

What I'm doing is making some simple screen print shirts as a hobby. I'm not making money off of these so much as I want to make them for myself and since it's not cost effective to make 1, I'm putting this out there for anyone who is interested. These will be made in limited runs and once I stop making one it will not be available again!!!

Here is the current design, I will update this thread with the current design that I am printing!

T-Shirts (Men's and Women's fitted available as well as Vneck for the ladies) are $18 shipped
Hoodies (availability subject to change) are $27 shipped.
Special prints are $varies$

Available in any shirt color however I suggest white or black for best results.

Keep in mind that these are hand printed so slight variations or imperfections may exist, however I strive to create an awesome shirt every time!

Ink colors currently offered for color portions are:
Blue
Pink
Silver
Purple
Baby Pastel Blue
Red
Lime
Fuscha
Olive Green

Be the first on your block to rock a 3 Bar Racing Shirt!!

Currently printing:

Examples:

-Will be updated when I print them-

My paypal information is [email protected], do NOT paypal me unless we speak initially just to verify availability of what you want.

LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!

I currently have the availability to produce these 2 STUNNING designs for the kiddies!!!

Kids hoodies are just $15 shipped and available in white/black MOST sizes (12mo-kids Large) however it looks the best on the smaller sizes due to the smaller screen print!!

GET YOURS TODAY!

(pictured is 2T-3T sizes)

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN ADULT SIZES FOR YOUR G/FS!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
XXL black hoodie :D with whatever ink looks better on a black hoodie.

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I have the next one ready however I need to sell at least 6 of this one before it's cost effective to do the next :)

I can make any of the sections any color, if you want the lettering red and the skulls gray instead, I can certainly do that.

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
XXL black hoodie :D with whatever ink looks better on a black hoodie.
Frank, the black hoodie that I posted is available it is 2XL, if you like the blue that one is ready to go.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I thought the one posted was blue. I'll take the black one. (no homo)

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Blue ink man. Actually someone bought that off me right after seeing it today, I'm going to pick up your hoodie tonight. What color ink do you want where the blue is?

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I'll take one just like the one pictured. XXL Black hoodie and whatever ink color is in the pic. ;)

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Frank I have your hoodie I will print it this weekend and will have it in the mail Monday if you want to Paypal me.

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Order stuff up soon because I'm getting ready to move to the next design and I won't be making any more of the current style once I do.

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2nd amendment.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Cool. Get steppin on the next design. I need more car related clothing to show people how cool I am. :p

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Added new design for the ladies!

Get your G/F an awesome one of few 3 bar racing design! Prices the same as the other design and I can print on most colors. Contact me about hoodie colors/availability as well.

The first design will only be available for a few more days so if you're interested, pick it up, I'm moving on to the next one soon.

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Frank your hoodie ships tomorrow, I've been out of town for work since Friday sorry about that.

Everyone else has 1 more day to get this design before it's gone forever!

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
New design is up, I will be printing this one as soon as my supplies come in, the first design is no longer available.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hoodies are awesome. I needz wun.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts