DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i find or buy jdm taillights

·
Registered
108 Posts
i sell em but get a hold of me elsewhere.. dotn feel liek gettig kicked off the board for selling here..

sorry DSM gods.. :( had to help the guy :( please Spare ME!!!:(

thanx guys.. :p

·
Registered
749 Posts
are they really worth 500 bucks :(

peace

·
Elite DSMtalker
2,496 Posts
Just get clear taillights and paint them with stained glass spray. It would look the same for a fraction of the price. It won't be "jdm" if that is what you are going for.

·
Registered
214 Posts
talontsiawd said:
Just get clear taillights and paint them with stained glass spray. It would look the same for a fraction of the price. It won't be "jdm" if that is what you are going for.
I was thinking of the same thing actually :)

But are the amber corners functional in Japan? Do they have an extra set of bulbs there for signals?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think the only reason why they selling it that much cause it`s a oem parts in japan, maybe i might not buy one now that i know how expensive it is, i might end up buying carbon fiber altezas

·
Registered
39 Posts
lan said:
i think the only reason why they selling it that much cause it`s a oem parts in japan, maybe i might not buy one now that i know how expensive it is, i might end up buying carbon fiber altezas
Good Idea :rolleyes:

·
Registered
749 Posts
cucumber said:
What's the point of spending that much money on tailights that look relatively stock?
i remember a while back i saw a thread where you could buy the stuff to put on the outside of the light to make it different, i.e. put a white clear tape i guess it would be to make it look clear, maybe someone remembers what im talking about :dunno:

peace

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
"Make your car fast, not retarded" Hahahaha That is still one of the funniest things anyone has ever said.....

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
look at my signature,the only reason why im asking for jdm tail lights cause pigs is always on my tail looking for a reason to pull me over (cause i got clear tail lights) im getting tired of this reason so time to buy something legal.

·
Registered
749 Posts
damn took a month to come back and reply?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts