DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a set of JMF's coolant pipe set back in the fall. B/c it was coming to the end of the "season" I didn't bother with getting them installed until today. Obviously, this is just an aesthetic thing - no performance gains here. But, they went on easy. Fitment was great. JMF has a note on their site that the lower pipe might not fit depending on your IC pipe setup, so look out for that if you decide to pick these up. My IC pipes run in somewhat OEM locations coming off the turbo.

Here's the kit fresh outta the bag:

Top pipe installed (took this picture b/f I had the bottom in):

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
They certainly are beautiful pieces. I never knew they made these, I am going to have to go look at the price and then convince myself that the amount they are asking is absolutely too much for me.

Edit: Got a link to it? I cant find it on the JMF website or Extreme.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't see it on JMF web anymore either. I know when I bought them he only had a few sets left. I might be that Jim took them down if he's between production runs. I know from talking to him that DSM stuff isn't quite the seller it used to be ... it's more EVO and STi these days.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts