DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months back JNZ Tuning picked up a brand new EvoX for the purpose of developing new parts. (and also just to have fun with!)
We have had huge success with the car already power wise with just simple in house fabricated parts and the car went from fun to white knuckle exhilarating to drive. More info on the car itself including mods and power gains can be found HERE.

The point of this thread though is to show off some new pictures that my sister snapped of it last Friday when Josh let me borrow the car for a few hours. I will post more as I get them from my sister.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I almost convinced my father to buy one of these. I talked him out of it, but now that I've heard all that about it? I'm definitely going to talk him INTO buying one. :D

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
greenstreak said:
It is no longer on a stock turbo. :) New guts in a stock housing. She rips pretty damn good.

Ummm, PICS OR BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Show us the guts of the car silly, as DSM owners, we clearly don't care what our cars look like :)

Great body shots though. Even though she's kinda fat :p

·
Registered
286 Posts
Any chance you could post a link to some hi-res, desktop sized copies?

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't have any where to host something that large unfortunately. I can perhaps email something or if anyone has a tip on a place to host a large file I don't mind uploading something.

Maybe something like mediafire or rapidshare would work.

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
Photobucket lets you host up to 1mb image files.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Im never gonna buy into them. I just feel the 9 or 8 look better thats just my 2 cents. Nice shots of this one though.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts