DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, locked that other thread... I changed the name of the forum and then the script wouldn't take my response there (just figured out I didn't have to do that though...)

Smileys dont work in sigs but IMG tags do. So you can use the direct url of that smiley (right click on it, then properties) or copy and host it yourself (preferred) I'll explain more later... let me know if you need help with UBB code or hosting images elsewhere.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah, that makes sense. I am working on a website, so I have the space to host it myself, that is not a problem. My website is gonna be dedicated to 1G DSM's and I'll link to this page eventually. Right now it's only on disk until I find an ISP that I like. Thanks for the help

------------------
John Lewis
1991 Eclipse GS Turbo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John, assuming you are looking for real quality servers (no freebie stuff), as a DSMer, I can host you for cheap. I resell my account space and can give you space with your own ftp account and unlimmited bandwidth.
www.etperformance.com , the joe p mbc site, the nyccdsm site, dsmtrader.com and others are on that server. (DSMtalk.com is on a different server)

E-mail me if you are interested.

[This message has been edited by WhoaTed (edited August 29, 2000).]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts