DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just installed a ported Big 16G with stock pump and injector. I have a AFC and Jumptronix gauge. Well, I got 1.04v when I floor it at 0.9kg/cm2. I guess this mean, I am running rich. So I flash the screw out on the MAS to see if I can get it lean out. I still got 1.04v. Then, I try to tune my AFC and lower the High setting. The best I can get was 1.00v. Finally, I decide to turn up the boost to 1.4kg/cm2 and guess what, it is still 1.00v. I don't feel faster at 1.4kg/cm2 probably beacuse I have the stock fuel system. But no fuel cut and still at 1.00v. The normal range is suppose to be around 0.92v. What is wrong?? How come I cannot lean out on my stock fuel system?? I know my O2 sensor works because when I tune AFC at Low setting, the Jumptronix gauge would stay at 0.10v when I am lean and go back to normal bouncing around when I raise the percentage on my AFC. So what is wrong?? Any suggestions??

·
Registered
871 Posts
moving to help tech....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.