DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Site Administrator
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PLEASE READ THE RULES THERE HAVE BEEN IMPORTANT ADDITIONS MADE, FAILURE TO FOLLOW WILL RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE ENTRY.

Contest will remain open for submission until June 16th. You WILL NOT see your entries populate in this forum (so don't PM us asking why), the top 5 that are chosen for voting will appear in this forum after June 16th.

I will update this thread with the specifics for high resolution image submission in the future.

There are prizes and additional information in the works for the winners!! I think the membership will like the prizes. They may take until the end of the first month to get into place, but they will happen!

Helpful links:

Rules: http://www.dsmtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40111

Example of a valid entry: http://www.dsmtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207003

Also, hi resolution photos are NOT required at this time. This was included in the rules, but apparently some people missed that.

To submit a new entry for COTM:

1. Obviously, read the rules and view the sample entry I included so you understand how the contest works.
  2. Create a new thread with your COTM submission. Remember, one main photo, and two additional photos maximum. HI RES NOT REQUIRED AT THIS TIME.
  3. Your submission (your thread you just created) will not populate in the COTM forum. Once the 16th of June is reached, submissions for June will not be accepted.
  4. Behind the scenes, the mod team will select 5 finalists.
  5. Once the 5 finalists are selected, we will place the 5 finalist submissions (threads) into the Featured Car forum for all to see. The membership will then be allowed to vote on who they would like to see as June's COTM.
------------------------------------------------------------

******* I want to add that your car doesn't currently have to be running in order for you to post your entry. I honestly think it would be hilarious for a broken down DSM to appear in our future DSMtalk only calendar. Yes, one is in the works! *******

------------------------------------------------------------

LET'S GET THOSE SUBMISSIONS IN!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts