DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran across this laser turbo a coulple days ago and the guy was asking 600 for it. I went there and he told me I could take it for 250.00. It has 117,000 miles body and interior are in alright condition and the turbo and computer are replaced. It has a cracked radiator and needs plugs, wires and oil change really bad. Its driveable but when i drove it home it seems to hesatate really bad when you taking off from a dead stop, I brought it home and took a look at the plugs and they were drounded in oil and gas so i pulled those out and pulled the old wires off and ordered ngk plugs and magnicore wires and got all the things for an oil change now im just waiting for the plugs and wires to come in. O-yea and I also ordered an o2 sensor. Any sugestions on the hesitation? or future upgrades maybe a motor swap or just a engine rebuild?

·
Registered
486 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
How is the idle? You also might need a new fuel filter, it should clear up a few problems. Most likely the plugs and wires are bad, so good move on changing those. try also getting the compression checked.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts