DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked this car up salvage for 7k, its an 03 with HIDs and 39k miles. You can see the damage in the pictures and its not bad at all. It also needs a mirror, new hid bulb, tail light bulb, and maybe a new intercooler. So do we think I got a good deal or what? Its already titled and on the road.:cool: Oh yeah and it's all stock.

·
Registered
595 Posts
That's a good pickup, nothing majorly effed, just a bunch of small stuff. I've seen worse cars for sale with clean titles, often.

I've thought about pickin' up a salvaged car, more specifically a theft recovery that the interior is gone to hell and just throw some race seats and autometer gauges in.

This gives me motivation.

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
That's a good pickup, nothing majorly effed, just a bunch of small stuff. I've seen worse cars for sale with clean titles, often.

I've thought about pickin' up a salvaged car, more specifically a theft recovery that the interior is gone to hell and just throw some race seats and autometer gauges in.

This gives me motivation.

Or there is frame damage, the hood looks funny.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I hate you too!! Very good price you got it

·
Registered
410 Posts
Lucky!!!!!

Hudsonhawk - Why do you prefer the EVO over the STi? Just wondering. I don't know too much about both of these cars, and I will be in one of those soon.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts