DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering....Is boost cut pretty much directly related to karman readings?....

If so what karman level would you see boost cut on stock injectors typacaly?

Right now i have the non metered honeycombs out of my MAS to defend against fuel cut on my stock injectors...but i am thinking that this is giving me problems in tuning.

What boost level would be fuel cut free on stock injectors..with a fuel pump upgrade and a Big16g?

Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
273 Posts
Fuel cut is not determined solely on one parameter alone. Karman count (more precisely... miscount), air temp & baro. It has nothing to do with the size of your injectors directly. The only thing you can do is buy bigger injectors, use an AFC to lean it out (lie to the ECU w/ a lower, more stable karman reading).

That's the jist of it, use the search button, this thread has been hashed over and over and over.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Damn Jon....you seem to know a little about these blue screen dealies...how about some tuning help??:p I'm gonna keep asking on every forum until you get those other cars you are workin on done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts