DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i know this isnt that much of a challange but it was pretty funny. there was a boy at my school that thought his Camaro was the greatest thing in the parkin lot. his car is a V6 by the way. well my freind owns a 90 laser turbo and asked the boy if he would race, and of course the boy said yeah ;) . so the whole week the boy was saying how his car was going to stomp my friends he just kept talkin even after some people told him he might want to back out but he kept talkin trash. so finally friday they headed out with me behind them. we found a straight stretch on a 2 lane highway and they lined up im waiting a little over a quarter of a mile up the road with my car. they start from a roll at 15 and my friend starts in 2nd and since the Camaro is Auto he just stomps it. well i could hear the Camaro as it nosed ahead of my friend then about half way i hear my friends car, then my friend starts pulling on the Camaro. needless to say my friend won by the time they passed me my friend had 2 and a half car links on him. the guy in the Camaros excusee was that his car down shifted at the wrong time. and my friend said he wanted the guy to think he had a chance at the begining thats why he was playin with him.

thats the classic case of little punks runnin their mouth then gettin their ass beat.

·
Registered
187 Posts
nice 2 sentences,a couple more periods and comas,and you got yourself a story.nice kill for your friend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts