DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If that's not a real boost controler than nobody here can tell you how to hook it up with any accuracy. I highly recomend that you buy a real one. If you are on a budget, check out the "Joe P" boost controler: http://www.turbologic.com/joepmbc/

But if you insist on using the valve that you have, the only thing i can think of to help you is that the arrow probably shows the way the boost flows. Boost from the intake manifold activates the wastegate, so you should set up the valve so that the arrow points to the hose that goes to the wastegate. The other hose "T's" into the hose that connects the blowoff valve to the manifold.

P.S. Follow these instructions at your own risk. Remember that i have never seen the unit that you are trying to install. I am only suggesting to you a logical guess, so if something bad happens to your car i am not responsible.

good luck.

·
Registered
315 Posts
The Joe P is a little better. Two balls instead of one and it is cheaper than the Hallman even with the sale.

------------------
95GSX

·
Registered
54 Posts
STILL HAVE A DOUBT; ABOUT INSTALLING A MANUAL BOOST C.
SOME OF YOU TOLD ME ABOUT IT.BUT I HAVE AN
IMPORTANT FACT HERE;
THIS IS NOT A NORMAL MBC.,IT IS NOT EVEN FOR
A CAR.,BUT IT DOES THE SAME JOB.ILL TRY TO DESCRIBE THIS MBC. IT HAS TWO LINES,IN ONE IT HAS THIS SIMBOL DRAWN ;( -----> ) I THINK
THIS IS THE INLET,OK , AT THE OPPOSITE SIDE IT HAS THE OTHER LINE BUT NOTHING DRAWN.
IF THATS THE INLET WITH THE MARK THERE WHERE DO I CONNECT IT , AND WHERE THE OUTLET

·
Honorary Moderator
653 Posts
Does the Joe P have to be adjusted with changing weather condictions like my cheap set up?

------------------
John Lewis
1991 Eclipse GS Turbo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts